When Hunter and Hannah first purchased their 1974 Vintage VW Westy, they actually had no intentions of living in it full-time. They just wanted a weekend rig and their jobs weren’t remote. But when 2020 changed everything, it finally made sense for the couple to take their now-remote jobs on the road and travel the country.
While they consider their lifestyle more “camping” than it would be in a Sprinter van, they really don’t mind. As long as it’s good weather, and they’re in nature, they pop up the roof bedroom and set up an outdoor kitchen and work area and enjoy having more of the outdoors. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Digital Nomads Enjoying Their Vintage Volkswagen
Here’s the rig all opened up.
A little peak inside.
Time to work!
VIDEO: What it’s really like to live full time in a VW bus (Westy)
- Rens Pels 1959 Volkswagen Ghia with Chuki Teardrop Camper
- Simon’s 1980 Westfalia Vanagon Brings Back Memories
- Young Man Living in his 87 VW Westfalia Van
Our big thanks to Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Clutter-Free Stationary RV Life with Summer Travel - September 29, 2023
- Country Cabin & 70s Camper w/ a Sauna and Tub - September 29, 2023
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023