Halle’s first introduction to #vanlife was actually in her Kia Soul which she used to travel the entire country for 3 months. The experience left her wanting more, and she eventually decided to jump into full-time nomadic living. She had two other rigs, including a Sprinter she shared with a former partner, and then downsized into her awesome Westfalia Vanagon!
These vintage vans were among the first, and they are always cool. She’s made some great upgrades to increase its livability and to find space for her artwork and art supplies (she sells her creations!). Right now, she funds her travels with copywriting gigs.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Copywriter & Artist’s Full-Time Van Life
She’s chosen a fun and colorful palette inside.
The extra foam makes the original couch/bed much more comfortable.
VIDEO: Solo Female in Adorable 1985 VW Vanagon
- Rens Pels 1959 Volkswagen Ghia with Chuki Teardrop Camper
- Simon’s 1980 Westfalia Vanagon Brings Back Memories
- Young Man Living in his 87 VW Westfalia Van
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022