Sheridan started his career as an electrician, and still considers himself an “electrical nerd.” But after years of that profession, he jumped ship and turned to photography and travel writing. He had been traveling the world for a couple of years when COVID stopped him in his tracks and forced him to re-evaluate things.
Eventually, he settled on van life and used his electrical skills to create an amazing 4-season electrical set-up. His van includes a shower and toilet, as well as a nice kitchen and a walled-off cab. It’s still a work-in-progress, but it looks pretty amazing!
Be sure to watch the Tiny Home Tours interview with Sheridan below to see all the awesome details of his van home.
Don’t miss other super-awesome campers like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Sherdian’s 4-Season Van Conversion With Shower And Toilet
He included an oven in his build.
There’s a deck on the roof!
VIDEO: 4 Season Dodge Promaster Camper Van
- Solo Female Travelling New Zealand in Her Truck Home
- Van Life as Long Term Housing Solution for Solo Female
- Van Nine: Satisfying Wanderlust in His Promaster Extended
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Soul-Sucking Job to Full-Time Musician Buslife - October 19, 2021
- 300 Sq. Ft. Leaf Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm - October 19, 2021
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021