The founders of Vanning in Plain Sight came from a background of hotel work, which means each of their vans is designed to be a “hotel on wheels” combining luxury and comfort with the ease of traveling wherever your heart takes you. They definitely succeed in their latest build that’s for sale now.
The moment you open the front door, you can feel that “hotel” vibe with the sleek finishes and calming color scheme. There’s a shower, toilet, oven, cooktop, and multiple configurations for the bed and work/dining space. The most unique feature is the built-in bookshelf that acts as a barricade between the back doors and the bed. While most vanlifers leave this space open, closing it off creates added security and extra storage.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Hunter Green, Gold & Cream Hotel on Wheels
Here’s the view upon walking into the van (the bathroom does have a door).
You’ll notice some recessed cube lighting on the roof.
There’s an option to put a removable shelf in the shower.
There’s bench seating across from the kitchen.
The chest fridge/freezer is on slides.
Fairly easy access.
I rarely see built-ins by the back doors!
There’s even an oven in this build.
These pull-out tables double as supports to elongate the bed.
On the taller side? Like to spread out? You can sleep “longways” in this build.
Or welcome a guest on this super skinny twin.
Loving all those drawers!
A rod in the shower allows you to hang stuff to dry.
Overhead storage for clothing here.
Oh and there’s an awesome TV!
The back wall storage is perfect for a library.
A little peek-a-boo window in the shower allows for light.
A little side view.
The garage has an outdoor pull-out table.
There’s a faucet and drinking spigot.
The outside is super stealthy.
- 2022 VIPS Conversion
- 2020 Ford Transit 250 RWD
- EL / HR 148in Wheel Base
- 1,200 Miles
- 3.5 L V6 Ecoboost Turbo Engine
- Custom Pocket Door with Built-in Mirror
- Custom Brass Inlay Kitchen Backsplash
- Brass Trimmed Shower Window with LED Lighting
- Coffered Ceiling Design with LEDs
- All Soft Close Inset Drawers and Cabinets
- Convertible Shower/Closet with Removable Cedar Floor, PVC Shelf, and Hanger Pole
- Convertible Pull-out Bench with Built in Drawers
- Built-in Hidden Safe with Keypad
- Two Pull out Tables for Dining, Counter-space, Bed Extension
- Large Cabinet Unit Above Foot of Bed Used as Armoire
- Bookshelf at Back of Van for Extra Storage and a Barrier from Back Doors
- Large Garage Storage Space with Pull-Out Bike Storage
- 7 120V Outlets (Cab/T.V./Bench/Kitchen/Bookshelf/Garage)
- 4 12V outlets (Bench/Cubby/Bookshelf/Garage)
- Paralympian’s Ultra-Accessible Ford Transit Van Life
- Louise Van Conversion: Zen Camper Van with a Shower
- The Fern Campervan by Project Yonder
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Van Builders | Van Conversions | Van Dwelling | Van Life | Vehicles
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023
- Van Life with an Office & Rooftop Deck - May 31, 2023
- Their Stationary and Travel Bus Life - May 31, 2023
Absolutely beautiful and wonderfully organized!
Just amazing! I love everything about this van!!
As to my knowledge the Ford Transit is the only current style van which offers most standing headroom from all others. However, the handicap not being able to sleep across driving direction remains.
The here shown option to sleep lengthwise provides less than a queen size bed which isn’t comfortable for two.
The bench seating isn’t for me either because I prefer facing each other which means a dinette.
The drawer with the fridge and freezer is great but accessing it is not. You don’t have space to sit or stand except at the very end. I like the drawers which makes it easy to store and pick stuff and for me the only way to go as the pull out tables are which are out of the way when not in use.
The shower room on my bucket list. This one is great except when you want to use the composting toilet.
There isn’t sufficient leg room inside the shower stall for privacy.
In short, this van is great for a single person but not for a couple.
Are you KIDDING ME??!! WOW!! Think I’ll sell my house and buy one of these!!