Looking for an inexpensive tiny house with a spot to park it? This 16-foot THOW (which looks a *lot* like an Incred-i-Box by Incredible Tiny Homes, but I couldn’t find any definitive proof that that’s what it is) sits in a year-round RV park in North Carolina and you can take over the lease with the purchase of the tiny home.
The home features vinyl exterior siding and metal sheathing on the interior, which makes the walls magnetic (could be quite handy!). There’s a bathroom at one end of the tiny home, a little galley kitchen with butcher block countertops, and enough space in the living room for a convertible couch. It’s just $34K!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
THOW in North Carolina RV Village
Vinyl siding protects the exterior of the home.
Four little steps lead into the THOW.
A small butcher block countertop takes up the kitchen space.
You can cover the sink with this drop-in section.
The front door has upper windows which adds extra natural light to the space.
A mini-split provides heating and cooling to the space.
You can see the rivets in the metal siding. What would you stick on the walls?
A small loft over the bathroom provides a little storage.
A daybed would also work well here.
There’s a nice shower in the bathroom.
It’s a one-piece fiberglass shower stall.
There’s a residential toilet.
This closet has the microwave and a removable cooktop.
- 28 sqft (storage loft not included in square footage)
- Storage Loft: 7’9”W x 3’2”D x 16-18”H
- The house has a Main Living Area, Bathroom & Storage Loft
- 50-year metal roof, LVP flooring, Stainless Steel trailer
- Currently parked at Waters Edge/Sweet Dreams in Maggie Valley, NC
- Kitchen includes: mini-fridge, mini-freezer, 4-in-1 microwave, 2-burner induction cook-top, butcher block countertops with a removable fitted cutting board cover on a deep sink, and a window to look out while you wash dishes.
- In the living room (bedroom) you are surrounded by windows, so you are surrounded by light. Curtains included for your privacy.
- You’ll have all-season comfort, thanks to the state-of-the-art mini-split (A/C & Heat). A mounted television set with swivel and remote control also comes with this home.
- In the bathroom, enjoy a full-sized shower. The toilet is plumbed. City water, sewage and electricity.
- The walls of the tiny house are magnetic, so you can mount magnetic accessories as desired. Some shelves and baskets are already there for you. Or, you can finish the walls to your liking.
- The campground where the tiny house is currently housed is a nice small community, right on Jonathan Creek, with gorgeous mountain views, and is situated near a lot of restaurants and shopping. Buyer can choose to continue with current lot space rental or can tow the tiny house to the location of your choice. Monthly lot rent for the space is the responsibility of new owner.
- New features as of Oct 2023 are exterior siding, updated paint on front door, woodwork treated throughout the house, and updated entry steps.
- This home is a perfect starter home for a young adult or a perfect place for someone wanting their own space.
- It could also be a smart investment as an AirBNB, either in its current location or cleverly placed in a mountain setting, by a lake or stream, or even beachfront or countryside.
- Call 651-235-1433 for information or to schedule viewing.
- 16 Ft. NOAH-Certified Dragon Tiny Home
- 16 Ft. Tiny Home w/ Elevator Bed For Sale
- Nicole’s Striking & Moody 16 ft Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023