Now this is a gorgeous luxury tiny house on wheels! The Gooseneck design allows for an elevated (but not lofted) main bedroom area, and you’ll love all the storage they packed into this 36-foot design.
It’s been decked out with high-end materials like custom cabinetry, in-window blinds, marble finishes and high quality appliances. It’s for sale right now on Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
36′ Tiny House with Loft & Gooseneck Bedroom
They went with black, and made it work in a small space!
The countertops are “cookies and cream” colored
Do you notice the built-in blinds?
Wow! Six burners!
Farmhouse sink — very stylish
Lovely breakfast bar.
Windows open to let in the fresh air.
What a unique vanity!
Beautiful decorative window in the bathroom
Washer/dryer unit — Brand new
I like the hanging rod right here.
What a fun lighting fixture
What a moody shower with really neat tile-work
The ceilings have been stained black
TV, floating shelves and an entertainment center
The bench couch
Roll-out shelves under the bed.
Ceiling fan is great for airflow.
Little kids’ cubby under here.
Mini-split is awesome for heating and cooling.
And there’s a clothing closet!
The hat/belt cut-away is awesome.
The king-sized loft.
Back view of the THOW.
Blue steel siding.
What do you think?
- Noah Certified
- Gooseneck steel trailer
- 36’ x 8’5” x 13’5”
- 50 amp, triple 7000 lb axles, white rimmed radial tires, breakaway kit, safety chain, running/brake lights.
- Heavy duty jack, 2 scissor jacks.
- Steel siding, spray foam insulation, draining housewrap.
- Outdoor lighting, plugs, storage closet
- Tall ceilings stained black
- Engineered hardwood floor
- Custom jet black cabinets, brass hardware
- Double trash, spice rack, pull out toaster oven shelf, ceiling high pantry, floating shelves, custom hood
- Cookies and Cream granite countertops
- Marble backsplash
- 30” 5 burner Samsung black steel LP cooktop with griddle
- 24” fireclay farmhouse sink
- Retro Chambers fridge
- Pioneer Mini Split heat and air, Eccotemp i12 LP tankless water heater, Waterdrop RO water filter, ¾ HP Insinkerator garbage disposal
- European tilt and turn windows, integrated blinds, grand pass through window on bar top, pull down shade
- King bed frame built in with storage, cushion headboard, 6’4” ceiling height bedroom, platform space, walnut storage staircase
- Built in dog/kid room with bookshelves and chalkboard
- Custom bench with storage, tiled niche
- 55” LG OLED B9 TV mounted, custom cabinet, floating shelves, hidden wires, cable/internet hookup, wired Hunter fan control
- Sleeping/storage loft can fit king/twin XL mattress, built in desk, steel pipe ladder and railings
- Brand new LG 4.5 HE smart black steel washer/dryer combo, floating shelves, installed vacuum, storage niches, 3 hanging rods, full size closet
- Leaded design bathroom window, 2 drawer vanity, porcelain sink, dual flush toilet, full slate tiled shower, 2 shower heads, corner shelves, niche
- Dimmable lighting, outlet switches, safety outlets, fire extinguisher, smoke/CO detector, 2 passive air inlets
Learn more and inquire
- Off-Grid Tesla-Powered Tiny WITH LAND For Sale
- This Gooseneck Tiny House has a Bunk Room AND a Master Bedroom
- Her 29-ft. Custom Gooseneck Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022