Wow! This stunning 28 ft THOW is bright and magical with it’s 8 large skylights and abundance of other windows. There’s even an awning off the front to allow you to extend the 375 sq ft of living space outdoors.
You’ll love the bedroom cubby, which is up at fifth-wheel height and accessible via just a couple stairs. There are heated floors in the kitchen, a bathtub in the bathroom, and even a “walk-in” closet under the bedroom with a washer/dryer unit and plenty of clothing storage space.
The gorgeous home is for sale in Washington State for $100K. Ask questions or make an offer here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
28 Foot Tiny House with Gooseneck Bedroom!
The red trim adds a fun “pop” to the exterior.
Where would you park this gem?
Here’s the small staircase to the bedroom.
The kitchen has a full-sized oven and range.
Stunning old-fashioned sink with a window.
Good-sized refrigerator and open shelving.
Table and chairs for one or two.
Blinds included for privacy.
Look at all those skylights!
The living room space is up in the loft.
And here’s the bedroom.
TV installed here for Netflix binge-watching.
Incinerating toilet in the bathroom.
Tub and shower with a view!
Under-bedroom laundry and closet area.
Look at all the space!
- 28 feet long
- Designed to comfortably sleep up to 4 people boasting two main lofts that fit king size beds
- 8 large skylights that bring plenty of natural light indoors
- A luxury gourmet kitchen with a large ceramic farmhouse sink, gas range stove/convection oven and heated floors
- Bathroom has a large 4 x 4 foot window next to a deep bathtub/shower and a new Incinerator toilet and dehumidifier
- Large 12 x 16 deck with 2 sets of stairs and a large awning
- Walk in closet w/ washer dryer combo unit
- Two fold up tables with chairs depending on how much space you need for your dining experience
- Instant water heater for the entire home and an amazing HVAC System to heat and cool the home
- 5 large propane tanks, 27 gallons total which will last about 2 months
- Lots of furniture that was built or bought to fit perfectly in the home
- Dyson Vacuum that charges and hangs on the wall of the closet
- Fold-up couch/bed
- Remote control skylight shades
- Wool Carpet
- New smart tv
- Emergency generator
- Bed frame for a queen-size bed
- Lots of storage built into the floors
- 28′ Modern Tiny House on Wheels by Liberation Tiny Homes
- 31ft Legacy Tiny House by Handcrafted Movement
- Her Middle-of-Nowhere Alaska Tiny House on a Foundation With A Tall Loft
Our big thanks to Dylan for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 100-Year-Old Adobe Home on a Pecan Orchard - May 13, 2021
- Kottage Knechtion Treehouse B&B - May 12, 2021
- Jude Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & 400 Sq. Ft. - May 11, 2021