Here’s the “Traveler’s Paradise” built by Mint Tiny Homes. It’s a version of their Canada Goose model, and comes in at a whopping 41 feet long!
This gooseneck THOW can sleep up to 8 people, which is quite impressive for 392 square feet! There are two lofts, one accessible via ladder and the other by a staircase. But there’s also a separate gooseneck bedroom at the far end of the tiny house!
But there’s also plenty of living space in the main living room, and a grand galley kitchen with butcher block countertops. The price for the home as pictured is $111,300. Enjoy the photo tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Tiny House with Three Bedrooms! Wow!
I’m drooling over that huge farmhouse sink.
Here’s a view of the loft (see the ladder on the wall).
The living room has tons of space.
The staircase brings you up to the loft bedroom.
Butcher block countertops look classy.
Here’s the bathroom right before the gooseneck bedroom.
Great closets next to the doorway.
The barn door slides shut.
- Base Price Includes:
- Click Laminate Flooring Throughout
- Full depth kitchen cabinets with soft closing doors/drawers
- Butcher Block Veneer countertops
- Single Ceramic Apron front kitchen sink
- Chrome Faucets Throughout
- Furrion RV Propane Oven and Cooktop with Hood fan above
- Stainless Electric Fridge (24″ W)
- Storage Staircase to Full size Loft
- Full size Bedroom on Gooseneck hitch.
- Painted white interior with rustic stained ceiling and accents
- Rustic Lighting throughout
- Traditional flush toilet
- Large Shower with glass door
- Full size Closets (no shelving)
- Mini Split Heating/Cooling System
- Bookshelf Railing in one loft, wooden railing in second loft
- Upgrades available as seen in photos:
- Matte Black Faucets throughout
- Full Height Cabinet in Kitchen
- Wall Cabinetry
- Tile Backsplash in Kitchen
- Eating Bar in Kitchen
- Tiled Shower with Glass Door
- Larger sink/cabinet in Bathroom
- Rustic Shelving
- TV Connections in Living Area
- Bookshelf Railings in Storage Loft
- Laundry Center Washer/Dryer in Bathroom
- Reclaimed Barn Doors (2x)
- The Highly Sensitive Minimalist and Her Mint Tiny House
- 34-ft Tiny House on Wheels by Mint Tiny Homes with Amazing Bathroom and Open-Concept Office
- Beautiful 30′ Mint Tiny Home on Wheels with Vaulted Ceilings!
Our big thanks to Mint Tiny Homes for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Couple’s Bus Conversion Built To Fit A Growing Family - May 23, 2022
- Viking 2 Tiny House on Wheels by Voyager Houses - May 21, 2022
- Built his first Tiny House for $13k - May 20, 2022