I love seeing something a bit different, and the roofline on this 20′ tiny house on wheels out of Chattanooga, Tennessee fits the bill! It allows for some decent headspace in the loft, while also giving you a conversation starter.
Inside it features what I think are cork floors, and they look lovely! The bookshelf stairs to the loft are quite unusual but aesthetically pleasing. There’s also a compact kitchenette and bathroom. You can ask questions or make an offer over at Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Go Tiny for Just $30k with this Chattanooga Tiny House on Wheels
Love the unique shape of this tiny house.
It’s bright and modern inside.
There’s plenty of space here for a good couch.
With a comfier mattress, you have a great loft bedroom.
A mini-split keeps things comfortable.
The bathroom is just off the kitchen area.
Plenty of counter space in this little kitchen.
- heavy duty trailer (8’x20′)
- open layout
- custom cedar exterior
- tankless water heater
- sleeping loft
- bathroom with shower
- mini-split AC and heat
- hose water connection + aux. tank
- kitchenette including mini-fridge, microwave
- toilet to be installed per buyer’s preference
- Ultimate Transit Van Conversion with 2 Murphy Beds (For Sale)
- Custom 32-ft. Tiny House with 1.5 Baths, For Sale with Lot Rental in Texas
- Western Tiny House Takes You Back In Time: For Sale!
Our big thanks to Peter for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Flip-Open A-Frame Cabana w/ Murphy Bed & Bathroom - March 6, 2021
- Their 2020 Skoolie Project Turned Into A Full-Time Lifestyle! - March 5, 2021
- Work From Any Home T-House in the Philippines - March 5, 2021