Could this Ford E-350 Hightop conversion be your next home?
This van was outfitted by a professional van conversion business, and designed to be lightweight and efficient. It was originally a 2006 handicap transport vehicle, but got a new life as a campervan in 2018. It has 159,000 miles on it, with new tires, a new starter, and 200 watts of solar panels on the roof.
The sellers’ lifestyle requires them to stay put more, so they’re hoping someone new can enjoy their van. The inside has a built-in bed with garage storage underneath, a small cooking area, and has been finely decorated with antique fabrics from India made by Indigenous Gypsy tribes who live in the Rajasthan area of India. It’s for sale for $15,000.
You can contact the seller at VanLife Trader here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
$15K For this Professionally-Converted Hightop Van
Here’s the cozy bed with awesome built-in shelving.
You could always add some curtains to hide clutter…
The rope lighting is a nice touch.
All that fabric is a unique way to decorate a blank slate!
Black out curtains separate the cab from the back.
A little TV for all your watching needs.
Ta-da! Stovetop underneath.
Beautiful wooden interior.
I love the wood insets in the doors.
- 159,000 miles
- 14 MPG on highway
- 2006 Ford E-350
- Converted in 2108
- New tires
- New starter
- 200 watts of solar panels on the roof
- AGM house battery that runs the interior lights and a Maxfan for comfort
- Check out the van listing at VanLife Trader here
- TransMoto Van Conversion by Wilderness Vans with Dirt Bike Storage
- Hitting the Triails in her ProMaster Van Conversion
- Ford Transit Weekend Adventure Van With Storage
Our big thanks to VanLife Trader for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021