We’ve shown you the Incred-i-Box from Incredible Tiny Homes, but you haven’t seen one like this yet! Here’s a version of the $25,000 tiny house all furnished and painted, so you can understand the great potential these affordable tiny homes have.
Matt and his girlfriend are seasoned vanlifers and lived in this Incred-i-Box for a month. Below, you can hear their honest review of the space (not sponsored by Randy or ITH) and enjoy a tour of all it’s amazing features. Want your own Incred-i-Box? Contact the builder here.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Is The Incred-i-Box the Future of Affordable Housing?
There’s a small loft area above a couch-bed.
Open shelving & butcher block countertops in the kitchen.
VIDEO: This tiny house is $20k. The future of affordable housing?
- 16-ft. Assembly-line Tiny House for $25k by Incredible Tiny Homes
- Assembly-Line-Built Tiny Houses for $20,000
- 9×28 Freedom THOW by Incredible Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023