Meg was going through a divorce with her partner of 15 years just as 2020 pushed her Boston-based job remote. With nothing tying her to Massachusetts anymore, she decided to move home to Colorado and find a van to convert. Her goal wasn’t a fancy conversion, but something practical that met her needs and the needs of her pets.
She had no previous building experience, but she still managed to construct her own cabinets (complete with drawers — tricky!) and design a van with a full kitchen (oven included). Her fixed bed is just large enough for her to sleep in diagonally, and she has a hidden litter box for her cat.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Travel w/ Fur Babies in Her Ford Van Conversion
The high top gives her plenty of standing room.
She travels with extra cat & dog food and cat litter.
VIDEO: Solo Female Digital Nomad in Spacious Ford Camper Van
- Ford Maverick Pickup and Scout Tuktut Camper
- From a VW Bus to a Ford Transit Van Conversion
- Cynthia & Her Dog in Their Ford Transit Connect Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023