Have you ever dreamed of hitting the open road, leaving the daily grind behind, and embracing the freedom of adventure? If so, check out this combination that could make your very own truck camper. The Ford Maverick pickup truck, known for its compact size and fuel efficiency, combined with the Scout Tuktut, a lightweight truck camper, could be your ticket to the freedom of the open road for approximately $39,095 ($16,500 for the camper shell and $22,595 for the truck).
The Ford Maverick, Ford’s latest addition to its truck lineup, brings a compact and efficient design with plenty of capability. This pickup is affordable and offers excellent fuel efficiency, making it an attractive option for those looking to embrace a versatile mobile lifestyle without breaking the bank, but what are your thoughts on this combination?
Don’t miss other interesting truck campers and the like, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more ideas and inspiration like this!
The Ford Maverick and Scout Tuktut Combination
Designed with adventure in mind, the Scout Tuktut camper seems to be the perfect companion with a Ford Maverick pickup truck.
Weighing just 634 pounds, it’s a lightweight option that shouldn’t compromise your truck’s fuel efficiency too much. Despite its lightweight, the Tuktut has features including a comfortable sleeping area for two, a versatile kitchenette, and storage space. See for yourself below and let us know what you think in the comments. Would this be suitable for life on the road? Or is van life a better option for you?
The compact size of the Ford Maverick and the lightweight design of the Scout Tuktut seems to make a good pair for nomadic lifestyle enthusiasts.
With the Maverick’s fuel efficiency and the Tuktut’s lightweight design, you can travel farther without worrying about fuel costs or vehicle strain.
With the Tuktut’s comfortable living amenities, you can enjoy traveling in comfort, whether you’re planning a weekend getaway, a summer-long road trip, or even if you are considering somewhat of a full-time nomadic lifestyle. With the Ford Maverick starting at $22,595 and the Tuktut starting at $16,500, it may be feasible to have your very own versatile truck camper for just under $40,000. What do you think of this combination?
- The Ford Maverick is a compact yet powerful pickup known for its fuel efficiency, making it an ideal choice for traveling.
- The Scout Tuktut is a lightweight camper, weighing just 634 pounds, but packed with features for comfort and convenience.
- The combination of the Ford Maverick and Scout Tuktut creates a perfect pair for nomadic adventurers, offering both fuel efficiency and comfort.
- The compact size and fuel efficiency of the Ford Maverick, paired with the lightweight design of the Scout Tuktut, allows you to travel farther without worrying about fuel costs.
- Despite its lightweight design, the Scout Tuktut offers a comfortable sleeping area, a kitchenette, and storage space.
- This combination is not just for weekend getaways but is versatile enough for summer-long road trips or even full-time van life.
- Embracing the spirit of van life with the Ford Maverick and Scout Tuktut combo doesn’t mean sacrificing comfort or breaking the bank (a Ford Maverick starts at $22,595 and a Scout Tuktut starts at $16,500).
- The Ford Maverick and Scout Tuktut pairing redefines adventure and invites you to start your own nomadic journey.
The Tuktut by Scout Campers | The Ford Maverick Pickup Truck
- Her 4×4 Truck Camper Lifestyle
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now
- Couple’s Adventurous Life in a Truck Camper
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Explore More: Articles | Car Camping | Housetrucks | Nomadic Life | Overland | RV Living | Trucks | Van Life | Vehicles
The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
My dad, may he rest in peace, and me wanted to get a Maverick, it has its faults but it’s a great little truck for the price. I’d recommend the Turbo gas model with Tremor package, if you’re going camping with it, though… Or wait till next year when they finally give the hybrid model 4WD, along with some other new options…
Rather high CG though at least works to be more aero. And not a chance of paying $16k for it. I’d go a trailer or rear tent with a much smaller aero camper.
The future is something like the Canoo EV van/pickup where you get A/C, heat, etc power from the EV pack.
I’m curious to know what kind of mileage this rig will get on the highway at about 65 mph. Thank you. I currently have a Scout on a 4 cylinder Tacoma and have been getting about 16 mi per gallon. I’m seriously contemplating the above rig but would hope to get at least 30 on the highway in order to make the change.
Do you mean with or without the camper?
If without, Mileage will vary, depending on driving conditions and how you drive but the Hybrid can get up to nearly 40 MPG and it may drop to around 30 if conditions are less than ideal. More of a drop if you’re towing or carrying a heavy load…
Mind, this is their budget model, compact truck, but there are plenty of reviews to see all the pros and cons…