Kristen and Huck decided a few years ago that they were tired of “normal” life, so they downsized into an RV and started traveling. Eventually, they ended up in the town where Tiny Tranquility Park is, and started to feel settled in the area. They rented a tiny house from the park for two years before building their own.
Because Huck is a great cook, he wanted a kitchen with plenty of space for all of his needs. Their other priority was a spacious bathroom. They sacrificed a bit of living space, but they often hang out in the second loft! Their bedroom is in the main loft. Tell us what you think!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Their Cedar-Clad Tiny Home in Tiny Tranquility Park with a Large Kitchen and Bathroom
The couple have a tortoise and a cat as pets.
They have a custom ironwork barrier for their loft.
VIDEO: Gorgeous Tiny Home – Huge Kitchen, Bathroom
- Two Year Update: Tiny Tranquility Tiny House Village in Waldport, Oregon
- Retired Couple Went From Airstream to Custom Tiny Home
- Summer’s Gooseneck Tiny House with a Grand Kitchen
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Bungalow with Land for Sale Bremerton, WA - January 30, 2023
- How a Trip to Iceland Inspired Their Skoolie Life - January 30, 2023
- Rock Collector Has Spent 4 Years in Her Awesome Van - January 30, 2023