When I think of awesome gooseneck tiny homes, I think of MitchCraft — they have really perfected maximizing space and beauty in the layout. Summer’s gooseneck seems to have everything: A grand kitchen that looks perfect to cook in, a washer/dryer combo in a wall of storage, and a bedroom/living room combo over the gooseneck.
Summer chose the most soothing colors! Sage green, natural light wood tones, and a bit of rustic barn wood here and there for contrast. There’s even a full bathroom with a tub for relaxing after a long day. What’s your favorite part of this design?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Her Sage Green Tiny Home Has it All – Including An Amazing Bedroom
Look at the craftsmanship here!
Welcome home, Summer!
That sunshine railing is gorgeous.
Love the 4 burners and oven!
That copper sink is so dreamy.
There’s something Hobbit-y about a round window.
Stools provide a spot to eat.
There’s a mini-split for heating and cooling.
A special spot for the litter box!
Look at all that storage.
Stairs go up to the loft area.
Everything in here feels so soothing.
This looks like a storage space or maybe an office area.
You can see the couch peeking out of the living room.
The living room with a reclaimed wood wall.
And then here’s the bedroom!
The bottom drawer becomes her step to bed.
Storage behind the headboard!
There’s even a full bathroom.
With a beautiful vanity.
And beautiful fixtures.
I’m a sucker for board and batten!
Where would you take this beauty?
- 32 ft. x 8 ft.
- Gooseneck living room
- Bedroom over full bathroom
- Secondary loft with storage stair access
- Sunshine railing in the loft
- Large kitchen with range
- Copper sink
- Washer/dryer unit over hidden litter box
- Tons of storage!
- Nicole’s 32×8 Gooseneck Tiny House by MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- Ross’s 35-foot Gooseneck Tiny House by MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- Eric and Oliver’s Cedar Mansion by MitchCraft
Our big thanks to MitchCraft for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Splitting Her Time Between Tiny House Living & Working on Yachts - July 6, 2022
- Couple & Their 4 Boys in a 40 Ft Skoolie - July 6, 2022
- Limited 24-ft. Kootenay Designer Tiny House by Tru Form Tiny - July 5, 2022