Michele and Sue have always loved tiny homes, but they weren’t quite sure how to make one work. They had been living in Panama during the lockdowns of 2020, and soon realized they would like to be Stateside again. After some late-night YouTube-ing, Sue came across Tiny Tranquility and knew it was the perfect fit for them.
That’s when they started designing their perfect tiny home with a builder. They chose a floor plan with a large bathroom, a spacious kitchen, and a downstairs bedroom. A Murphy bed allows them to use the bedroom as an office space when necessary. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
They Have a Big Kitchen and Funky Staircase
Check out their crazy staircase!
Eventually they want to add a larger deck that reaches to the bedroom.
VIDEO: Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & Murphy Bed
- Their Gooseneck Timbercraft Tiny Home at Tiny Tranquility
- Sea Foam Tiny House at Tiny Tranquility near the Oregon Coast
- Her Tiny Community Retirement After Bay Area Career
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Perch & Nest Tiny House in Acony Bell Tiny Home Community For Sale - December 11, 2023
- HoneyHive: Beehive-Inspired Tiny Home - December 11, 2023
- Shelley & Uwe’s Tiny Home Ready for Christmas - December 11, 2023