Charlene was a teacher until she retired at age 70 shortly after her father passed away and urged her not to “die in her classroom.” She and her husband had owned a 50-acre ranch which she continued taking care of when she lost him in 2007, but she was ready to downsize.
She looked at 7 or 8 different park models to find the perfect one for her needs, and ultimately chose this model for the galley kitchen and massive porch that allows her to spend half of her waking hours outside and entertaining company. Charlene carefully selected each option for her custom tiny and you can tell she loves this life!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Retired Teacher Chooses Tiny Community Lifestyle
She and her Husband were sailors, so the galley kitchen feels like home.
She chose this model for the outdoor living space.
VIDEO: Retired Teacher’s Single Level Tiny House
- Her 450 Square Foot Park Model Trailer Home
- This 399-sq.-ft. Park Model Tiny House has a Double Decker Porch!
- Pamela’s Park Model Tiny House with Amazing Decor
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Used Escape Traveler XLS Wide For Sale - December 5, 2023
- Storybook A-Frame Cabin with Monochrome Interior - December 5, 2023
- Sourwood Cabin at Kindle Ridge w/ Outdoor Swing Bed - December 5, 2023