Jaqueline was just about to purchase a home in Austin when 2020 hit and the market started going a bit wild. She decided instead of buying, she would rent, but she wanted something that was more of her own — and didn’t want to share walls anymore.
She ended up getting an Instagram ad for Casata Tiny House Community and looked into it. It gave her the chance to try out tiny house living with a longer-term commitment before she decides if she wants to purchase her own! What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Wrap-Around Porch & Downstairs Sleeping in this Park Model THOW
She has a giant kitchen with a dishwasher.
There are all full-sized appliances and an office space.
Her 400 Sq. Ft. Tiny House Long Term Rental – Try it Before you Buy it
- Her 450 Square Foot Park Model Trailer Home
- This 399-sq.-ft. Park Model Tiny House has a Double Decker Porch!
- Pamela’s Park Model Tiny House with Amazing Decor
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023