Since she was young, Jenn has always been hustling — working multiple jobs and rarely slowing down. She became the CEO of a chain of her own salons right as March 2020 shut down Chicago for three months. With all that time to finally stop and reflect, Jenn realized she was ready to pivot.
Most people didn’t expect a successful businesswoman to jump into #vanlife, but Jenn didn’t care! She’s able to travel to her different salons and do conferences while bringing her home with her. The “soft and sweet” vibe inside her van gave her a safe place when “the world was on fire.”
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Traveling for Work & Hiking from DIY Van Conversion
She chose a convertible bed set-up.
She had a nice, functional kitchen for prepping food.
VIDEO: Solo Female Entrepreneur Embraces VanLife
- Solo Travel in Her A-Frame Camper
- Lady Bug Out: Ford Transit Solo Female Van Life
- Eva’s Solo Female VanLife in Her Ford Transit Connect
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023