Erika traveled all over the world with just a backpack, so living tiny was nothing new to her when she met her now-husband Matt. After living in Barbados together and getting pregnant, they had to decide how to travel and still give their daughter stability.
The bus pretty much fell into their laps, and they made it a fantastic home! The shower stall on the bus stairway is possibly the most innovative shower location I’ve seen so far. And guess what? The bus is for sale.
But fear not! They are building out another bus, this one better-set-up for their growing family. If you want to purchase their original skoolie (asking $72,000) you can contact them via their Instagram page here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Shower Stall in the Doorway?! Amazing!
The live-edge countertops look amazing with that tile.
I love that the bus is still yellow, even though it’s not “school bus” yellow.
VIDEO: Adorable DIY School Bus Tiny House
- Contact the family about their bus for sale!
- Subscribe to the family’s YouTube channel
- Check out Erika’s blog!
- Look at Matt’s photography
- Family of 5’s Full-Time Life in their Overlander
- Family’s Under-$11k Bus-Based Tiny Home
- Family w/ 4 Kids Choose 5th Wheel To Go Debt-Free
Our big thanks to Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022
- Round, Two-Bedroom ‘Ula’ Cottage in Kenya - January 21, 2022