Every now and again, we see a home that just makes our jaws drop — and this is one of them! This amazing Norwegian family designed and built an incredible glass dome around their cob house built only from natural and reclaimed materials.
The dome allows them to grow grapes, veggies and multiple fruit trees, and they have a wastewater recycling system that waters their plants from the water they use in the house. The whole set-up is mind-blowing, so please enjoy the video below!
Don’t miss other interesting geo domes and other tiny homes, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more stuff like this!
Norwegian Family’s Dome Home Recycles Water & Grows Food
For three months of the year, they have no sunlight!
The interior stays a comfortable temperature.
VIDEO: Sustainable Arctic DOME HOME recycles water & grows food
- Follow the family on Instagram
- Dome Company (Solar Dome)
- Subscribe Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Stargazing Snow Globe Dome in Ontario
- Earthen Dome with European Soaking Tub
- 196-sq.-ft. Deluxe Family Dome on Colombian Hillside
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Bungalow with Land for Sale Bremerton, WA - January 30, 2023
- How a Trip to Iceland Inspired Their Skoolie Life - January 30, 2023
- Rock Collector Has Spent 4 Years in Her Awesome Van - January 30, 2023