The first thing I thought when I saw this dome home was “snowglobe”! And in Ontario, there’s a good chance a winter visit would allow you to sit in the comfort of the loft bed and watch the snowfall from the sky.
Inside this solar-powered off-grid vacation home you’ll find a hammock, hand-painted mural, cozy living room space, and absolutely awesome views! There’s a bathroom with running water during the warmer months as well.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
La Luna Stargazing Dome Home in Ontario
The hang-out hammock under the loft.
Stunning sunset views from the living room.
Sitting area for breakfast.
Even a little fuse-ball table!
Ladder to the loft bedroom.
The mural is hand-painted.
Some games provided for entertainment
Little kitchenette with a mini fridge.
Looking down from the loft.
Looking up at the sky! Amazing.
Private bathroom with a shower and composting toilet.
Love the alpaca artwork.
Deck off the back where the entrance sits.
- 425 square feet of open space
- Glamping experience
- Bright yellow door and a beautiful deck
- Outdoor BBQ and stovetop
- Solar lights
- Country views
- Hammock beside our hand-painted mural
- Stargazing loft bed
- Solar-powered, off-grid
- Kitchenette with a mini-fridge
- Full-size washroom including, towels, a shower, sink, compostable toilet
- On-demand water system that requires an on/off switch for water to flow
- Wood stove oven for the chilly winters (available from October – May)
- Pink Dome Cottage in Galveston, Texas
- Mini Dome out of Wood & Stone!
- Geo-Dome Cabin on 40 Acres With A Hot Tub Pond
Our big thanks to Christian for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses