Meet Sarah and Trevor and Persephone the Van, their home on the road for over a year and a half. They spent a total of three years on the road, having had another van before that.
While they now own a home and animal rescue, this is the story of their stealth and simple van life. They spent that time traveling the country and finding something upsetting — lots and lots of litter in beautiful spaces. They made it their mission to pick up as much trash as possible and return these natural wonders to their former glory.
They kept their van simple and stealthy, but they found what worked for them! They even took out a large built-in with a farmhouse sink because they never used the sink. The rest of their materials are recycled and reclaimed. Pretty great!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Persephone the Van & Her Trash-Cleaning-Up Owners
They kept a plain Jane exterior.
They even made space for a cat tree.
These handy stacking food and water bowls for their cat and dog.
VIDEO: Stealth Nissan Camper Van – Living Tiny W/ Pets
- Nissan NV 2500 high-top model
- Upgraded tires
- Cat and dog onboard
- Back “deck” water storage
- Nintendo Switch media center
- Magnetic carabiner hangers
- Tiny Home Tours/YouTube Tour: Stealth Nissan Camper Van – Living Tiny W/ Pets
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Fitness Trainers’ Sprinter Van Tiny House
- Her 8 Years of Super-Simple Van Life
- She Left Hollywood and went with Van Life
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023