No one would argue that vanlife isn’t minimalism, but Amanda takes simple living to a whole new level! About 8 years ago she decided that instead of working more to pay rent, she was going to hand in her keys and camp. Someone gifted her a van, and she never looked back.
Her van is incredibly simple — a tiny butane stove, no heat, and a small string of solar-powered lights — and those are the upgrades! But she’s perfectly content with her home and loves that she isn’t stressed about money. She does free things; she forages; and she doesn’t pay rent!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Amanda’s Amazing Green Van
Her bed is just the cheapest 2 inch foam she could buy.
She keeps her fire extinguisher on the door so she could get out of her van and then put out the fire.
VIDEO: Inspiring Solo Female in Eclectic DIY Camper Van
- Parents & Daughters in their Bougie Bus
- Bussy McBusFace: Couple’s Skoolie w/ DIY Mosaic Shower & Dutch Door
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement
Our big thanks to Allison and Erika of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- A Look Inside the History & Workings of Alternative Living Spaces - May 20, 2022
- Multi-functional Viking 1 Tiny House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022
- Hubble House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022