There’s nothing new about domes, but I love these ones in Colombia that seem to be covered in a taught canvas, creating an upgraded tent perfect for the mild weather of the country. There are a number of them together built on stilts into a mountain/hillside with gorgeous views.
Some are for couples, but this 20-foot-diameter one has a loft for kids (age 6 and over) and a beautiful tiled bathroom. The deck looks out on the valleys below! What do you think of this design?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Canvas-Wrapped Dome Cabin
There are a number of domes on the property, all with amazing views.
Here you can see all the domes dotting the cliffside.
The domes are covered in a kind of canvas wrapping.
King-sized bed with a canopy in this family dome.
Up in the loft, two twin beds for littles.
Looking down from the loft.
Bedroom from another angle. Looks like the darker triangles are screened.
Here’s the bathroom!
All the amenities.
-Transfer in/out Minca-Trekker-Minca
– Welcome drink or cocktail
– 1 Kingsize Super comfortable bed
– 1 king-size bed located in the mezanine of the Dome (2floor-children)
– High comfort linens
– Private balcony terrace
– Private Catamaran Mesh
– Spectacular view of the sea, Santa Marta and Barranquilla
– Safe deposit box
– Hotel Insurance
– Location 1.8km from Minca
- Pink Dome Cottage in Galveston, Texas
- Mini Dome out of Wood & Stone!
- Geo-Dome Cabin on 40 Acres With A Hot Tub Pond
Our big thanks to Trekker for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021
- Mom & Uncle Build THOW for This Teen’s College Dorm - December 4, 2021
- Her Safety First And Mostly Stationary Van Life - December 1, 2021