Robert wanted to create a tiny house vacation property on his land, but didn’t want to build another one with a standard “cozy cabin” vibe which is common in Nashville, Indiana where he lives. Instead, he commissioned this fantastic two bedroom modern wonder with lovely forest views.
It has a large rectangular main living, dining and kitchen area, with dramatic high ceilings covered in birch plywood. The bathroom is dark, moody, and luxurious, and the two twin bedrooms have queen-sized beds, wardrobes and sleek minimalist furniture. Enjoy the tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Modern Two-Bedroom Vacation Home in Indiana
The slate tiles and concrete blocks look super modern and a bit industrial.
The walls and ceiling feature birch plywood.
VIDEO: Beautifully Designed Modern Tiny House Airbnb
- All New N1: Mid-Century Modern Tiny Home From ESCAPE
- Modern Prefab Tiny House Makes a Quick and Easy Dwelling Alternative
- Modern Tiny House in the Catskills
Our big thanks to Robert
for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- David’s 14×16 Bama Hideaway Cottage Reno - December 6, 2021
- Cottages on Vaughn: Half-Acre Pocket Neighborhood with Tiny Homes - December 6, 2021
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021