Because finding a place to park your tiny house can be challenging, it’s really great to have the option of both on-and-off-grid hook ups so you can stay just about anywhere! This 2017 Tumbleweed in Escondido, California has those capabilities and is now for sale for $75,000.
It features two lofts (one king-size, one twin-size), a living room that fits a normal sectional, a galley kitchen with an oven and apartment fridge/freezer and so much more! Take a look at the photo tour below before making an offer at Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tumbleweed Roanoke Model For Sale in CA
Overview of the house looking at the couch and King loft.
Beautiful butcher block counters.
Apartment fridge and pantry storage.
Bathroom with flushing toilet.
Large shower stall and tiny sink.
Solar-power set-up indoors.
Plenty of space for a sectional sofa.
Second loft is currently used for storage.
Back of the house with solar panel views.
- 2017 by Tumbleweed Tiny Homes
- 322 sq. ft
- Gas range and oven
- Small fridge
- Large outdoor cooler
- Electric washer/dryer combo unit
- AC/Heat unit
- 8 solar panels attached to the roof and battery system
- Water heater
- Small septic system to connect to the main septic system
- Solar to shore power inverter
- House features 2 loft spaces: one for sleeping that comfortably fits a king mattress, and second loft to be used for storage or could fit a twin bed for sleeping
- Large living room
- Desk that folds down into the wall
- Plenty of storage space for clothing, kitchen equipment, and more
- Real hardwood floors
- Ready to operate both ON and OFF the grid.
- Compost toilet is included and can be installed readily (flush toilet currently installed)
- Inverter in the utility closet allows you to switch from solar to shore power effortlessly
- Smart plugs are installed throughout the house
- RVIA Certified
- Certified GREEN by TRA Certification
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Roanoke Pacific 26′
- Cost of build and shipping was $85,000 brand new. Solar energy upgrade was $4,000.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | For Sale | 170 Sq. Ft. Farmhouse Tiny by Sharpe Carpentry For Sale: $58K | Winter Haven, FL Tiny Home for Sale: $24,999 OBO | Hand-Built Open Floor Plan Tiny Home for Sale, CA: $70K
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- A Look Inside the History & Workings of Alternative Living Spaces - May 20, 2022
- Multi-functional Viking 1 Tiny House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022
- Hubble House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022