Always wanted to work on a tiny house DIY but don’t have electrical or plumbing experience? Maybe this 18-foot Idaho Tiny House Shell (with a balcony!) is just what you need.
It was built by Tiny House Technology, and is for sale for $22,500. Right now has the exterior shell, electrical and plumbing all buttoned up, but the inside is almost a blank slate for you to design however you’d like. There’s 176 square feet on the inside, and the deck and balcony give you another 80 square feet.
Check out the photos and video tour below, and contact Walter at 208-819-8970 with serious offers!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Tiny House Shell has a Balcony and Deck!
I love the mixture of corrugated metal and wood siding.
Look at that awesome balcony!
Lots of windows in this 18-foot THOW
VIDEO: Interior Tour
- 18 foot towing length
- $22,500 asking price
- 176 square feet inside
- 80 square feet between balcony and deck
- Oven/stove and sink installed
- Stand-up shower installed
- Electrical and plumbing installed
- Corrugated metal and wood clapboard siding
- Balcony with custom railing
- Finish the inside yourself!
- Built by Tiny House Technology
- Contact Walter at 208-819-8970
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | For Sale | 170 Sq. Ft. Farmhouse Tiny by Sharpe Carpentry For Sale: $58K | Winter Haven, FL Tiny Home for Sale: $24,999 OBO | Hand-Built Open Floor Plan Tiny Home for Sale, CA: $70K
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family of 5 in “Businante”: Their DIY Home on Wheels - December 1, 2020
- Donate During #GivingTuesday to Operation Tiny Home - December 1, 2020
- Two Years in Their Cozy Bus Conversion with a Wood Stove - December 1, 2020