Bre & Destiny wanted to own something before turning 30, but a $500,000 home in the Portland area just wasn’t in the cards for them. That’s when they started looking into tiny homes and realized the $90K price tag was far more manageable.
At the moment, they spend about $2,000 a month on their loan and lot and will have it paid off the tiny home by December 2023. Since that’s about what they would have paid in rent, they think it’s worth it to own something at the end of the loan period. Enjoy the tour of their awesome house!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Their Tiny Home Life in Portland
Right now they have a great spot in Portland.
They chose a tiny with a great kitchen.
VIDEO: $90K Gorgeous Tiny Home
Learn more and inquire
- The Moth Tiny House Welcomes Storytellers & Listeners
- Sharing his Tiny House with Roommates
- Their High-Tech Box Truck Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Indie Electronica Duo’s Micro Van Conversion - December 1, 2022
- Custom and Colorful: 28-ft. Kootenay by Tru Form Tiny - December 1, 2022
- Family Downsizes and Travels in their Bus Conversion - November 30, 2022