Andy had always been a fan of traveling and living tiny in a number of vehicles, so in 2018, he found a 4×4 ambulance that would make the perfect off-roading tiny house on wheels. He got to work converting it, keeping some original elements, and replacing anything that didn’t work for him.
The result? A cozy home with a convertible bed, awesome dinette, mini kitchen, and a lot of storage. He built out his own roof rack where he stores a massive 41-inch spare tire! What do you think of this rig?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny house festivals like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His 4×4 Tiny Home on Wheels
The interior has clean and crisp decor.
There’s an awesome awning to keep things shady.
VIDEO: 4×4 DIY Ambulance Camper for Off-Grid Living
- Empty Nester’s DIY Ambulance Conversion
- 1997 E450 4×4 Diesel Ambulance Conversion With A Shower!
- Former Paramedic Firefighter in his Overlandbulance
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023
- Her Self-Built Van Conversion with No Prior Experience - September 28, 2023
- Their Shipping Container Cabin and RV Life - September 27, 2023