Patrick and his partner created this incredible tiny house on wheels inside a $10,000 ambulance. With their creativity and lots of DIY, they finished the build for under $25K and are traveling the country while working remotely from their boondocking rig.
The home has a fixed bed, a cute little kitchen, and a toilet room they’d like to transform into a wet bath someday. They have oodles of solar power, and lots of awesome storage which comes when you convert an ambulance. Enjoy the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tours like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Rambo: Their $25K Ambulance Home!
They got lots of materials reclaimed from Facebook Marketplace and yard sales.
They have such a cute kitchen set-up!
VIDEO: DIY Ambulance Camper Conversion – Tiny Home on a Budget
- Patrick and his partner live, work and travel in their ambulance conversion named Jambo.
- This was a budget build, coming in around $25K, including the cost of the vehicle and some technical repairs.
- They used a lot of recycled/reclaimed/yard sale materials to create their home in order to save money on the conversion.
- As long as they have Wi-Fi, both of them are able to work remotely in events/marketing. They have a little table which acts as their office.
- They chose not to put in a shower, but wish they had and think they’ll add one in a future iteration of the conversion.
- Woodworker’s Epic Ambulance Conversion
- Her $25K Ambulance Conversion with a Bathroom
- Budget $15K Ambulance Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses