Some tiny homes just take your breath away, and this custom, luxury 38-foot-long tiny house by Acorn Tiny Homes is one of them! It has a private first-floor bedroom with built-in dressers, tons of shelving, and a catwalk all around the ceiling for the client’s cat.
The home has every amenity, including a dishwasher, stacked washer and dryer, walk-in shower stall, electric fireplace, mini mudroom space, and room for a sectional sofa. It cost CAD $230,000, which is about $170K in US dollars.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
436 Sq. Ft. First Floor Bedroom Tiny House on Wheels
I love the stone skirting around the bottom of the THOW.
The wood accents are beautiful here.
Welcome home! Notice the cat door.
A beautiful living room has a sectional and electric fireplace.
A little rustic mantel sits under the T.V.
Notice the little mudroom area next to the door.
There’s a catwalk! Love it!
The storage staircase has oodles of storage.
A skinny dishwasher is tucked under the staircase!
The trusses from the outside are mirrored on the interior.
The L-shaped kitchen boasts so much counterspace.
And a flip-up section adds even more counterspace!
The kitchen has a mix of floating and closed cabinets.
That slide out pantry is perfect for dried goods.
An undermount farmhouse sink faces the living room.
Here’s a close-up on those counters! Beautiful.
Another little kitten spot!
And here’s the cat door from the inside.
The loft could be a kids’ room or storage.
The bathroom doubles as the hallway to the main bedroom.
A pocket door closes the bathroom off from the bedroom.
The storage vanity and mirror are must-haves in a tiny space.
Love the stacked washer and dryer next to the walk-in shower stall.
A wardrobe provides clothing storage in the bedroom.
And look at the built-in dressers! Such a great idea.
I might need one of those succulent stuffies!
A large mirror is great for checking on your outfit before you leave.
VIDEO: Cat Pass-Through
View this post on Instagram
- Energy Efficient Design: The home boasts 13 energy-efficient windows, a classic craftsman front door, and a secondary entrance leading to a future covered patio.
- Functional Interior: A mudroom entrance with ample shoe and coat storage ensures a clutter-free living space, while the 42” linear gas fireplace with integrated hidden storage in the mantle adds warmth and charm. Additional storage can be found in each step leading up to the full-size storage loft.
- Luxurious Amenities: The master bedroom features a storage bed, a large wardrobe, a built-in dresser with 30 cubic feet of storage, and floor-to-ceiling shelving. The bathroom includes a 36” tiled shower, a stackable washer/dryer, and a flush toilet.The home is equipped with a Furrion 3-burner gas oven range, a convection microwave hood fan, and a spacious kitchen with integrated storage and a pull-out pantry.
- Premium Materials: Interior and exterior timberwork, white oak, and fir as well as shoshugibon finishes throughout showcase the quality craftsmanship of the Paddock Paradise.
- Energy Efficient Construction: The tiny home is built with wood framing, spray-foamed insulation, and an exterior insulated layer that exceeds code requirements. An Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV), Navien tankless water heater, and ductless minisplit (A/C) with a built-in heat pump contribute to the home’s energy efficiency.
- Pet Friendly: The tiny home is built with the full family in mind, including this homeowner’s cat family! This home cleverly integrates hidden and accessible storage for kitty litter, indoor/outdoor patio access through a two-way locking cat door, a loft crawl-through and a mantle pass-through, ensuring kitty has plenty of adventures and fits comfortably in the home.
- Custom Trailer: The Paddock Paradise sits on a purpose-built and engineered trailer by Kangaroo Trailers, ensuring stability and durability during transportation.
- 8′ x 10′ 6” x 13′ 6” on Gooseneck
- 436 sqft
- Sleeps up to 2
- 13 energy efficient windows, Classic craftsman front door and secondary entrance to provide access to a future covered patio.
- Mudroom entrance with shoe and coat storage
- 42” linear gas fireplace with integrated storage mantle, and cat pass through
- Furrion 3-burner gas oven range and accompanying convection microwave hood fan
- Huge kitchen with integrated storage throughout, and pull out pantry
- Over 24 sqft of countertop, with a drop down counter for additional prep space
- 18” dishwasher built into stairs
- Master bedroom includes storage bed, and an large wardrobe, built-in dresser with 30 cubic feet of storage, and floor to ceiling shelving
- 36” tiled shower, stack able washer/drier, and Flush toilet
- Interior and exterior timberwork
- White oak and Fir features throughout
- Wood framed construction with spray foamed insulation, and an exterior insulated layer for continuous insulation that exceeds code requirements
- 1 ERVs (Energy Recovery Ventilator) to ensure healthy air and a healthy home
- Navien tankless water heater
- Ductless Minisplit (A/C) with built in heat pump
- Purpose built and engineered trailer by Kangaroo Trailers
- Pricing for this home starts at $230,000
- Domek Family Tiny House by Acorn Tiny Homes
- Acorn Tree House w/ Rainfall Shower & Outdoor Tub
- 28ft NOAH Certified Luxury Tiny House with Loft
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Gorgeous Three-Bedroom Tiny House For Sale - February 23, 2024
- Wee Nook Hobbit-Style Cabin in Tennessee - February 23, 2024
- Davey Jackson by Off Highway Van: Rugged Luxury Van Life - February 23, 2024