Like so many others, Grant needed a lockdown project. Unimpressed by the costs of school buses and the quality of RVs, he came across this 1997 Freightliner FL70 MPV and decided it was the perfect rig. He works full-time at Tesla, so it took about 1.5 years for him to complete the conversion.
He has a huge rooftop deck complete with an umbrella for shade, a beautiful kitchen with live-edge wood and Manzanita branches, and tons of cool bells and whistles. Enjoy the video tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny house festivals like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Godzilla the Campulance Built By Tesla Illustrator
He chose Manzanita branches as a focal point in his kitchen.
He has a convertible bed set-up in the back.
VIDEO: Unbelievable Ambulance Tiny Home Conversion
- Empty Nester’s DIY Ambulance Conversion
- 1997 E450 4×4 Diesel Ambulance Conversion With A Shower!
- Former Paramedic Firefighter in his Overlandbulance
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023