Phil and Lynn are a charming English couple who retired and decided it was time to travel. Their overlanding rig was built off of an old military vehicle — so old that it doesn’t have any computer parts controlling the engine, making it easy for just about any mechanic to repair.
Phil built the entire house part of the rig from the bottom-up, carefully designing a home that met all their needs with nothing extra! They’ve traveled in Europe and most of the US and Canada, and are now slowly making their way to Mexico. What an awesome build.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Exploring Europe and North America in This Amazing Rig
They have a comfortable home with a queen bed and two couches.
They built the smallest rig they could that would still fit everything they needed.
So far they have no regrets!
VIDEO: Overlander Tiny House built by British couple in their 60s
- Van Life in his Lexus GX470 Overlander
- Family of 5’s Full-Time Life in their Overlander
- Former Snowplow Becomes an Epic Overlanding Rig
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Park Model Tiny House with Covered Porch - February 29, 2024
- Her Gorgeous Tiny House Rental Design - February 29, 2024
- 24-ft. Green Accent Tiny House with Double Loft Bedrooms - February 29, 2024