Lorna & Nick had made it in life — they grew up in “not so great” neighborhoods and were now owners of a massive 4,000 square foot home — but something was missing. When Lorna came across nomadic tiny living on YouTube, she started trying to convince Nick this was the right life choice.
Three years later, they have no regrets about moving into a 43-foot RV! They did lots of renovations to the interior to make it functional for a family of 6, including overhauling the kitchen with a huge countertop and full-sized appliances. Enjoy the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Is This The Best RV Kitchen Ever?
Lorna loves her coffee bar the most!
The happy family!
VIDEO: Renovated 42 Ft. 5th Wheel
- Follow the family on Instagram
- Follow her on Instagram
- Subscribe to them on YouTube
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- A family of 5 living in a toy hauler RV for 2 years!
- Couple’s Crazy Cool Toy Hauler Conversion w/ Elevator Bed
- They Turned This Vandalized Toy Hauler into a Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Park Model Tiny House with Covered Porch - February 29, 2024
- Her Gorgeous Tiny House Rental Design - February 29, 2024
- 24-ft. Green Accent Tiny House with Double Loft Bedrooms - February 29, 2024