You might think a family of 7 would try out tiny living for a few months and discover it just doesn’t work, but that wasn’t the case for this family! They’ve been on the road now in two different RVs for more than 3 years.
They renovated their current 370-square-foot rig to work for their family by adding a full-size oven, giant island and extra coat and shoe storage. The bunk room sleeps their four older kids, while the youngest has the couch-to-bed when he’s not crashing with Mom & Dad. What do you think of their setup?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Flip RVs While Traveling the Country!
They eat outdoors most of the time, but can squeeze around this IKEA table.
A glimpse at the bunkroom.
You can see their updated kitchen here.
VIDEO: DIY Renovated RV for Family of 7 – Full Time Tiny Living
- A family of 5 living in a toy hauler RV for 2 years!
- Couple’s Crazy Cool Toy Hauler Conversion w/ Elevator Bed
- They Turned This Vandalized Toy Hauler into a Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Coastal Tiny House by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Country Tiny Home – One Floor! – by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Modern Tiny Home with Lift Bed by ACRO - October 3, 2023