It’s always nice to find a tiny house WITH a lot so you don’t have the stress of finding a place to park your new house on wheels. This Minimaliste-built tiny house is for sale, and you can take over the lease at Tiny Lots on the Prairie, a micro-community about 45 minutes outside the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in Decatur, Texas.
This house not only has a private first-floor bedroom with tons of built-in storage, but the kitchen might have more storage than any tiny house kitchen we’ve ever seen! You get a beautiful subway tile shower stall, a stacked washer and dryer, and a special entertainment center cubby. Could you live here?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
First Floor Private Bedroom in This 35×10 THOW
The house is tied down to a concrete pad.
The galley kitchen has oodles of cabinetry.
Just look at all those cabinet doors!
A ladder slides out from beside the cabinet to help you access the loft.
The loft has two levels.
Recessed LED lighting brightens up the space.
A stacked washer and dryer is hidden in the cabinet.
The living room boasts plenty of natural light.
The home is 10-feet wide, which provides extra elbow room.
The trash and recycling bin slide easily under here.
This cubby is perfect for an entertainment center.
The bathroom has a residential toilet and basin sink.
The bedroom is just beyond the bathroom.
Love the tiled shower stall.
Built-in cabinets frame where your bed can go.
Take a look at all the storage you get here.
There’s another cubby for your phone/cup of water.
This bank of windows provides plenty of natural light.
Just another look at the lot you could take over.
- This tiny house on wheels is located in Decatur, TX, a short 45 minutes outside of Fort Worth, TX, 55-minute drive from Dallas (DFW airport). Setup in a small thriving 7 (concrete) pad tiny house community (Tiny Lots on the Prairie), with tie-down anchor points in each concrete pad, and access to two separate tornado shelters, one ADA accessible, and one underground, purpose built for the community.
- ***This tiny house community lot is currently open and accepting of a renewal of the monthly lease, with an exceptionally low lot rent of $500 per month (includes Electricity/Sewer)*** As tiny house placement can be a difficult task in itself, already having access to, and placed on legal and affordable land, is well worth it in itself, and one reason this tiny house won’t last long on the market.
- This is a Park-model-width 10-foot-wide x 35 feet long tiny house on wheels. Built by the prestigious and highly sought after, Minimaliste of Quebec, Canada
- Triple axle (each rated for 8000 lbs) purpose build tiny house foundation trailer. With 6 integrated hurricane/tornado anchor tie down points
- The tiny house has 350 sq ft of living space on the lower level, Featuring a highly desired downstairs/main floor bedroom. Additionally has an approximately 200 sq ft loft space, bringing the total usable square footage to an amazing 550 sqft.
- Walls are designed and built for Canadian winters, made from SIP’s (structurally insulated, panels) construction. Having a full 6” thickness, making the R-Value is exceptional at R-39+ (double the minimum code requirement, and far exceeding insulation found in most tiny homes on the market) encompassing the entire exterior building envelope.
- Cedar exterior siding
- Shiplap Cedar interior walls, featuring a cedar bathroom ceiling.
- Hand-crafted cedar ladder for bonus loft (can serve as a second bedroom, or guest space)
- Plumbing is comprised of PEX (clean well organized/labeled) plumbing with interior shut off main valve.
- 30 gallon hot water heater (lower maintenance than an on-demand unit) with drain pan that is plumbed to outside, for a worry-free living experience.
- High quality whole house filtration, plus additional under sink 5 stage filter reverse osmosis system
- Energy efficient, Double pane windows, with 3M privacy tint ($1,150) addition
- Custom window shades are motorized and controlled with a remote control (a $6,000 feature), with the downstairs bedroom featuring blackout shades.
- Stainless steel appliances featuring a high-end Bosch range, oven, Bosch dishwasher.
- GE 3/4 apartment size refrigerator
- GE (extremely nice) stackable washer and separate dryer
- Daikyn mini split (18,000 BTU) with 2 separate head units, for maximum living comfort
- Thermostat controllable baseboard heater in bathroom and entry
- Conventional flush Kohler toilet
- Keyless lock entry door
- Under cabinet lighting in kitchen
Cabinet lighting in bedroom cabinets with additional wiring for above cabinet lighting
- House is wired to be run off a 50-amp shore power, and generator hookup.
- Air quality and filtration run through a German made passive intake and exhaust fan system, for a care-free and healthy occupied living space, for anyone needing the highest levels of air quality, dealing with any air-born respiratory sensitivities.
- The price is $108,900 USD. Which is well under the comparable current market price of a similarly appointed 10-foot width tiny house on wheels, in the 30 plus foot length category, found abundant within the tiny house market across the United States, and North America
- Listing for this THOW on Tiny House Marketplace
- Tiny Lots on the Prairie (Community)
- Minimaliste (Builder)
- Ebene V4 Tiny House by Minimaliste (FULL TOUR)
- 2022 Minimaliste Charme Model: 36×10 ft Tiny House
- Two Bedroom Tiny House by Minimaliste
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses