This Storybook A-Frame looks ready to welcome a whole family of bears, or maybe a couple of children lost in the woods, or a sweet girl wearing a red hood! The A-Frame sits in the woods of North Carolina and has been decorated in a trendy monochrome beige that feels cottage-y and clean.
The A-Frame has a first-floor queen bedroom as well as a loft bedroom. The loft is accessible via a sturdy staircase, so there’s no fear of midnight ladder climbing. You can make meals in the L-shaped kitchen before sitting down at the rustic table for a meal. What do you think?
Don’t miss other cabins like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
One Bedroom, One Loft Cabin in North Carolina
Welcome! A great stay through this door.
A sturdy staircase takes you to the loft bedroom.
Snuggle up on the loveseat!
The wood stove in the corner works! So you can enjoy a fire.
A large slider goes out on the back deck.
There are two Smart TVs on the premises.
There’s a little desk in the bedroom.
An L-shaped kitchen gives you a nice spot to eat.
A cute farmhouse table for mealtimes.
I love the fun chandelier over the table.
It feels like Goldilocks might show up at any minute.
There’s a closet and a dresser in the bedroom.
A four-post bed welcomes you to sleep.
Here’s the view from the loft.
The cozy and magical loft bedroom.
Here’s the side table upstairs.
There’s a full bathroom!
There’s a residential toilet and big globe lights.
The moody bathroom is a fun change from the rest of the decor.
Enjoy coffee outdoors, or an entire meal.
- Rekindle a childlike sense of discovery in the loft bedroom nestled under a peaked roof. A grownup treehouse vibe continues downstairs with woodsy furniture, folk art details, and a wood-stove. Relax outdoors on the swing overlooking the creek, or open the windows to let in a mountain breeze while you relax with the novel you’ve been waiting to read.
- Simple and pretty, this small cabin (700 sq ft) is located in a small, quiet neighborhood of other cabins 7 minutes from downtown Boone.
- The space is set up for single travelers, couples, and honeymooners and is not child-friendly. Due to safety concerns for children and its small size, we chose to arrange the cabin with adults in mind.
- We keep the cabin sparkling clean and have tried to think of all the special touches that will make you feel at home here. The cabin is shaded in the summer and stays quite cool, but if needed, there is central air conditioning. We’ve also installed a ceiling fan in the loft for those of you who like air movement any time of year. Central heating warms the space during cold months. A wood stove is located in the main area of the cabin.
- In December, the space will be decorated for the holidays, and twinkle lights will brighten up your evenings during the winter months.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances, including a new electric stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, and blender.
- There’s a crock pot for slow cooking a meal while you hike or ski. A new gas grill is on the deck. And if you feel like being outside during the warmer months, you can eat meals at the long outdoor wooden table and sip coffee in the deck rocking chairs.
- Steps and an inclined pebble path lead down to the creek. The cabin has a steep staircase leading to the loft in typical A-frame fashion.
- The cabin has cable TV in the living room (which can also connect to streaming apps). A second smart TV is located in the downstairs bedroom.
- But if you want to unplug from all that, you can! Maybe light some candles or a little fire in the wood stove and settle in with a good book. Maybe you just want to write, or sit outside and breathe while listening to the creek.
- A private parking area in front of the cabin has room for two cars (maximum).
- Entry to the cabin is simple with a key code, and the entire cabin is yours, as are the woods and creek below. Enjoy!
- Tiny Off-Grid A-Frame in the Maine Woods
- She Went From Life as a Nomad to an A-frame Cabin
- Modern A-Frame Built in Minas Gerais, Brazil
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses