The Sourwood Cabin is the ultimate romantic getaway! Complete with a hot tub, outdoor shower with twin shower heads, an outdoor bed-sized lounge swing, a luxurious indoor King-sized bed, and a spa-tastic bathroom with a walk-in shower and giant soaking tub — what’s not to love?
You can cook simple meals in the kitchentte that has two burners and a coffee station, or go out to eat at one of the nearby restaurants. The home has breathtaking views of the mountains, and you’ll feel secluded and at rest during your stay.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Luxurious Cabin w/ Hot Tub & Walk-In Shower
Exposed beams add a pop of character to the white walls/ceiling.
Just look at the views out of those windows!
The King-sized bed gives you a romantic spot to cuddle.
I love the sage green accent color throughout the cabin.
The cabinets are paired with a gorgeous herringbone backsplash.
Floating shelves store all the kitchenware.
There’s a two-burner cooktop and a coffee station.
Look at those amazing mountain views.
Snuggle up by the fireplace.
A giant projector lets you watch movies at night.
The walk in shower looks luxurious!
Look at the large vanity with a gorgeous arched mirror.
A deep soaking tub sits in front of another window.
The same tile in the kitchen is repeated here in the bathroom.
Lounge on this giant bed swing!
There’s an outdoor shower with two heads.
The ultimate in luxury!
Modern rocking chairs and a gas fire pit.
Look at those incredible views from the hot tub.
Would you like staying here?
There are black out privacy blinds if you want to use them.
Here’s the view coming up to the cabin.
- Indulge in nature AND luxury on 40 private acres with views of the North Georgia Mountains
- Sourwood Cabin at Kindle Ridge
- Mountain Views
- Soaking bathtub
- Outdoor showers
- Hot tub
- Indoor showers
- Queen day-bed swing
- Projector with 120-inch screen
- Gas firepit
- King bed
- 2,000-foot driveway takes you up and away from the bustle of the roads.
- There are no other structures visible from the cabin throughout most of the year, and minimal structures visible in winter
- Blackout blinds on all the first-floor windows and doors for added privacy.
- You can even slide the outside barn door shut on the deck and lock it.
- We have a second cabin 200 feet away from this one in the woods, but the terrain lends a sense of seclusion.
- The cabins are slightly more visible in the winter months, but again you’ll feel that sense of seclusion with the privacy amenities built into each cabin.
- The outdoor showers stay on throughout the winter and are only turned off if the temperature dips below 25 degrees, which is rare.
- Honeycrisp Cottage in Southern Vermont: A 280 Square Foot Getaway
- Whispering Wind Treehouse: Rustic Woodland Getaway
- Escape Tiny Home Off-Grid Vacation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Gorgeous Three-Bedroom Tiny House For Sale - February 23, 2024
- Wee Nook Hobbit-Style Cabin in Tennessee - February 23, 2024
- Davey Jackson by Off Highway Van: Rugged Luxury Van Life - February 23, 2024