Feast your eyes on this Bohemian vacation cottage perched atop a hill on a 50-acre ranch in Costa Rica. The brand-new structure was completed in 2021, and includes a blend of modern lines and tropical finishes. The main area of the home is a large bedroom with vaulted ceilings that houses a King-sized bed. Windows/glass doors comprise two walls and give you views of three amazing volcanoes in the distance.
Should you have a larger party, there’s a separate queen-sized bedroom in the cottage, as well. A kitchenette with everything but an oven allows you to prepare meals, and the grand tiled wet bath has a spa-like feel. Off the back of the home is a beautiful deck with outdoor furniture, so you can enjoy the good weather and breathtaking views.
Don’t miss other interesting homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Gorgeous Cottage with Volcano Views
The King-sized bedroom is in the main area of the home.
A view of the volcanoes through the glass doors.
The porch includes outdoor seating for your enjoyment.
Sheer and opaque curtains provide privacy for the large sliders.
What a stunning, lush view from the deck!
The kitchen has a hotplate, fridge, sink and microwave.
The space is lovely and romantic at night!
The second bedroom has a slider and queen bed.
A mini split provides air conditioning.
A tiled wet bath looks like a relaxing spot to shower.
A basin sink complements the domed light fixtures.
I love the beautiful accent tiles throughout!
- Luxury wood & glass cabin located within a 56 acres ranch
- Built at the highest point of the property
- Views of the Arenal, Tenorio and Rincón de la Vieja volcanoes on the horizon.
- Walk to the dairy and experience milking by your hands & collect eggs.
- Opened in 2022
- Totally private
- Modern with large combination of glass windows & wood
- Tour to the farm.
- Located 35 minutes from La Fortuna, in Chambacu, Monterrey San Carlos.
- Cows, calves, chickens, rabbits, stingless bees and little pigs.
- Free eggs, fresh milk and honey from the farm every morning.
- A wonderful place for adults and a dream for children.
- Oil & salt
- Cutting Boards
- Mixing Bowls
- Wine glasses
- Induction Cooktop
- Private parking available
- Expanding Fold-A-Mansion Tiny House in Costa Rica by Larry Windes
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica
- Casa Maria 764-sq.-ft. Whimsical Cottage on Stilts in Costa Rica
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023