This is Roberta’s small cottage in San Isidro de El General, Costa Rica.
She bought the house sight unseen, later remodeled it, and has been living there since 2015. Not long after settling in, she built a tiny house (casita or ‘cabina’) on the property as well! She now rents that out on Airbnb for additional income. You can learn about her casita and how it was built, on this post.
Here’s What Her Small Cottage Looks Like Today
And this is what it looked like when she purchased it sight unseen, before customizing and remodeling it.
Today her cottage is completely customized. Enjoy the tour. 🙂
It’s a 600-sq.-ft. Tico-style house.
What are your thoughts on Roberta’s life in Costa Rica? Seems nice doesn’t it?
- Book a stay in her ‘cabina’ tiny house in Costa Rica (Airbnb)
- When she travels, she uses Trusted House Sitters (TrustedHouseSitters.com)
- Roberta’s Tiny Tranquil Cabin in Costa Rica (Tiny House Talk)
- Roberta’s Tiny Cabina in Costa Rica And How It Was Built (Tiny House Talk)
- Casa Maria: 764 Square Foot Vacation Home in Costa Rica (Tiny House Talk)
- Costa Rica Shipping Container House with a Rooftop Deck (Tiny House Talk)
Our big thanks to Roberta for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses