This is Roberta’s tiny ‘cabina’ in Costa Rica. After moving to Costa Rica and renovating her home there, she decided to build this casita in her backyard for rental revenue and as a place for her family to stay when visiting.
It’s a lovely riverfront tiny home in San Isidro de El General, Costa Rica, available on Airbnb, too. What do you think? Learn more below including construction photos of how it was built.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Tiny Riverside Cabin in Costa Rica
The kitchen looks cozy, simple, and functional.
The living room with staircase that takes you to the bedroom loft.
Bedroom loft with nice windows and a rocking chair.
The bathroom with flush toilet, shower, vanity, storage, and a large overhead window.
The elevated deck with a jungle view.
How would you like waking up to something like this?
The cabin sits on a slight slope because you’re in the mountains here.
How would you like to build a cabin like this?
Can you see yourself living tiny here? What would you change about it if you were building your own?
This cabin is located in San Jose, Costa Rica.
You can actually book it on Airbnb via Roberta if you’d like to stay.
Construction of the Costa Rica Casita 🙂
- Riverfront ‘cabina’ cabin
- San Isidro de El General, Costa Rica
- For up to 2 guests
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- Southern zone location of Costa Rica
- In the mountains
- 3 miles outside of San Isidro de El General
- No 4×4 needed to access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious loft bedroom
- Lounge area
- Deck with 180-degree views
- Lots of nature
- Gated property with secure parking
Learn more (book a stay here!)
- Casa Maria: 764 Square Foot Vacation Home in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Shipping Container House with a Rooftop Deck
- Roberta’s Tiny Tranquil Cabin in Costa Rica
Our big thanks to Roberta for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022