Going tiny means you have to sacrifice *some* things, but Nat and Tom are a perfect example of making room for the things you really love! Despite living in under 300 square feet, they made space for their extensive shoe collection, using them as decor in their living area.
The couple live at Tiny House Block, a THOW community with long and short-term rentals in California. They didn’t really want to live in an apartment anymore, and a tiny home gave them more privacy and more room to creatively express themselves in their decor.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Their Nature-Themed Tiny Home
I love the pops of color, and that they made space for their shoes that they love!
On the other side they have a huge deck for outdoor living.
VIDEO: Their Beautiful Tiny House
- Video Tour: Northern California’s Delta Bay Tiny House Community
- Mom & Uncle Build THOW for This Teen’s College Dorm
- Bluegrass Tiny Ridge: NEW Tiny House Community in KY!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Her 28-foot ‘Funkalicious’ Tiny Home by Modern Tiny Living - August 10, 2022
- Her Enchanting, Honey-Colored Tiny House - August 9, 2022
- 32-Foot Tiny House by Capstone Creations - August 9, 2022