Tiny house parking can be tough to come by, so we are excited to announce a new tiny house community that is opening in Central Kentucky. Bluegrass Tiny Ridge has four spaces backed up to a ridge of trees with lovely views of farmland and wildlife.
Your lot rent of $450/month includes water, sewer, trash, street mailbox, package drop off, lockable 6×8 storage, mowed walking paths, group fire pit with shaded sitting area and lawn care. Electric and wifi will be separate charges.
“When we started this venture, our vision was to provide a peaceful setting and find the right mix of individuals looking for new and lasting friendships; a group that can share the joys (and experiences) of tiny house living.” – Kim & Arthur Hollis, Community Owners
Just two miles outside of Lancaster, KY, you are close enough to amenities while still able to enjoy a rural tiny life. To contact the owners about renting, fill out their form here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Four Lot Available Starting at $450/Month
Here are three of the lots, abutting the forest.
You get stunning views of the rolling countryside.
The locked storage shed provides a place for extra stuff.
You are close to breweries, wineries and a number of colleges.
- Community First! Village: Mitigating Homelessness Through Community
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) Part 2
- Single Mother/Daughter Tiny House in Lake Dallas Tiny Home Community
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Gorgeous Three-Bedroom Tiny House For Sale - February 23, 2024
- Wee Nook Hobbit-Style Cabin in Tennessee - February 23, 2024
- Davey Jackson by Off Highway Van: Rugged Luxury Van Life - February 23, 2024