In this episode, we speak to Tim Mastic, who moved into an Escape tiny house near Tampa, Florida, at one of their new tiny house village developments. He was the first resident to move in to this brand new community. In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What Tim’s tiny house is like
- How he made the decision
- Why he went tiny
- What he considered before going tiny
- His life before going tiny
- Tim’s electric bill during the most recent summer months in Florida
- An audio tour of his tiny house
- What it’s like working from home in his tiny house
- We talk about his tall tiny house loft
- We discuss tiny house retirement
- Starting out tiny as a young person
- And much more!
He Moved Into A Tiny House… Here’s What It’s Like And Why He Did It… (Tiny House Talk Podcast Interview)
Listen to this podcast/interview below. Right now this episode/interview is only available to listen right here on this page (I guess you can consider this a pre-launch), but it’s coming soon to YouTube, Spotify, Apple iTunes, Google Play, etc.
Listen in to this episode right here
He Downsized Into A Tiny House, And He Simplified His Car Ownership Too
His Mountain Bikes Fit Perfectly In The Tiny House
His Portable, DIY, Stand Up Desk (Clever, Isn’t It?)
The tiny house community
Podcast resources for this episode
- The Standing Desk We Discussed (via Tiny Shiny Home) | See Tim’s Version Here
- Escape Tampa Bay Village | Available Units
- Escape ONE | ONE XL | Units on sale now
- Our First Interview With Tim Via Email
- Video Tour of the Escape Tampa Bay Tiny House Village
- Tiny Houses With Lots – Escape Tampa Bay Village Units On Sale Now
Our big thanks to Tim for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Interviews | Podcast | Communities | Your Stories | THOWs
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
I’m so glad I signed up fo tiny house talk, I enjoy all of the daily tiny homes that I get to view, and I enjoyed Tim’s interview. Thank you
Thanks, Jan! Glad you signed up too!
Ingenious using a camera tripod to hold a flat surface for a laptop. My solution would have probably been much more cumbersome, bulky and locked into place. So given me thoughts of what I’d do differently.
Question … how about tiny home communities in northern CA?