This is the Tampa Bay ESCAPE Village which is now open. Update: New photos added, including a map of the village, newly landscaped tiny homes, and video footage of my recent visit here.
You can live here full time or part-time and first units are available now see below how to get more information if you’re interested. Showings will be available by appointment only beginning on 5/21/20, at which points units at the park become available for sale. Please, learn more below! And be sure to check out the new video preview below (just added).
Don’t miss other updates and announcements like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tampa Bay ESCAPE Village Tiny House Community in Florida
There’s a community center that consists of two Escape Space units and a deck
This is unit #2. An Escape Traveler XL.
Unit #10 is the black ONE XL. Unit #9 is a ONE XL with a white interior. Both are super cool!
This is unit #3, a Traveler XL wide.
Unit #9, the ONE XL in white.
Unit #10, the ONE XL with black metal siding.
This is the Mobile Home unit (lot #6) with its own Escape Space companion shed!
Traveler XL WIDE Tiny House
One-Off, Escape Mobile Home With Two Bed, Two Bath Design… This One Will Be On Sale Soon!
I believe this one is a special Escape Vista Boho XL Wide…
A map of the Escape Tampa Bay Tiny House Village
The Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Escape Park Model That’s Built Like A Cabin! Full Tour Here.
Most of the units face the common area which gives you a more private front yard since you are not facing another unit from the front door.
What was said to be a large mango tree on the property actually turned out to be a Kumquat tree… Ever had one of those?
VIDEO: My Visit To The Escape Tampa Bay Tiny House Village
VIDEO TOUR/Preview of Escape Tampa Bay Tiny House Village…
- Lot rental rates run $400-600 and include water, septic, garbage, and assigned parking. Additional charges for your power, cable, internet, and LP.
- Each lot has a private deck with lush landscaping and maximum spacing between each other, unlike most other parks.
- Large grocery store, pharmacy, restaurants, salons, and other businesses are within walking distance.
- These units will be released for sale on 5/21/20 at 10am EDT. Please check here at that time.
You can live in the Village full time or part time and featured units will include special ONE, ONE XL, Traveler XL and Boho XL models. We will be releasing the first units for sale within 30 days at special pre-grand opening prices. Units are very limited so if you have an interest in living affordably in the warmth and sunshine and want to be first on the list, email us at [email protected]
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020