Here’s an absolutely gorgeous tiny house for sale in New Albany, Ohio, built by Broward Build. The 32′ Homestead Model features a ceiling covered in skylights to let in natural light.
Inside you’ll find a perfect living room with space for a standard couch, entertainment center and the cozy wood stove. You walk through to the galley kitchen with all new appliances, and then through to the bathroom with a flush toilet and tiled shower stall. The staircase takes you up to the loft bedroom, with even more windows and cubbies for storage.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
So Many Skylights in The Homestead Model for Sale!
View from the front doors.
The living room has it’s own dedicated space.
Look at all those skylights!
The sleek kitchen with all new Samsung appliances.
In the bathroom you have a smart mirror!
Look at all the light in the loft bedroom.
The large front doors make a perfect entrance into the home.
- Homestead Model
- 315 square foot tiny house
- 32′ x 8.5′ Iron Eagle Trailer
- Loft above the kitchen
- Full-size 5’x8 bathroom
- Utility closet
- Large living room
- Samsung washer, dryer, fridge, dishwasher, cooktop and stove
- On demand hot water heater 13kw
- Wood stove
- Tons of Skylight
- Contact Seller
- Anne-Claire’s Green Titmouse THOW by Baluchon
- They Sold Their 5,000 Sq. Ft. Home & Built A Luxury DIY Tiny House!
- Backyard Tiny House w/ Private Fence, Boise
Our big thanks to Joshua for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Backpacking to Bus Life in His $10K Rig - May 26, 2022
- Retiree’s Amazing Camper Van Filled with Heirlooms - May 26, 2022
- Shobac Farm Gate House Designed by Architect MacKay-Lyons - May 26, 2022