This little 18-foot THOW in Wisconsin was built by an experience carpenter and welder. He’s selling it for $35,000 or best offer, and may be able to deliver for a fee.
The metal-clad tiny house has a removable deck and awning. When you walk inside you’ll find the living room with a futon that folds out into a full-size bed. There’s a wood stove in the corner to heat the place. The kitchen has a gravity-fed sink. a two-burner cook top, and a refrigerator.
In the bathroom there’s a shower and DIY composting toilet, and above it is the main loft bedroom with an octagonal window. You can contact the seller here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
18-Foot THOW For Sale by Carpenter/Welder (Sold)
Metal siding and roofing will sound awesome in the rain!
You walk in to the living room area.
A custom welded ladder takes you to the loft.
Look at the cool ladder slot he created in the ceiling.
Here’s the loft upstairs.
Here’s the kitchen with the gravity-fed sink
Cozy wood stove in the corner.
Here’s the shower in the bathroom.
And the composting toilet.
- $35,000 or best offer
- Considering all serious offers
- Delivery for a fee
- Built by an experienced carpenter & welder
- Would work great for a weekend/lake cabin or guest house
- 18’ x 8’
- Kimberly wood stove
- Full view door & screen door
- Ceiling fan
- Custom built futon that can convert into full bed
- Gas stove
- Walnut flip-up table & countertops
- Gravity-fed sink
- Closet with plenty of storage space
- Shower and composting toilet
- Custom welded ladder to loft
- Cozy loft area with storage
- Fully spray foam insulated.
- Exterior: boxcar siding wainscoting with modern corrugated steel siding and standing seam roofing
- Mechanical shed over the tongue of the trailer with braker box, propane tank storage, and trailer brakes
- Removable deck & awning
- Broward Build 32′ Homestead Model for Sale, OH
- They Sold Their 5,000 Sq. Ft. Home & Built A Luxury DIY Tiny House!
- Backyard Tiny House w/ Private Fence, Boise
Our big thanks to Christopher for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Tiny House Builders | For Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 19-Year-Old’s Budget Box Truck Conversion - June 8, 2023
- Touring National Parks in Their ProMaster w Convertible Bed - June 8, 2023
- Gorgeous 24 Ft. NOAH-Certified Dragon Tiny Home - June 7, 2023
I don’t imagine the loft would be usable except as a storage area since it is so shallow.
Ya I don’t think I could sleep up there!
Yeah, both of you are right loft is a joke when it comes to sleeping.
Yeah, it’s one of the reasons to pay more for the trailer chassis… Drop axles, being able to build the floor into the trailer frame instead of on top of it, etc. can save up to around a foot that you can then put into the loft height… Add, if you really want a gable roof, then adding dormers and a skylight can still allow for a very open loft space with plenty of room to get around and when the skylight is open a space you can even stand up in…
Though, given that he could weld, he could have reduced how much space the loft floor takes up and the bed could have been embedded into the loft floor to give back at least a few inches to the headroom…
While that Kimberly wood stove is nice but stands out as the most expensive item there… It’s like nearly $4K just for the bare unit… A lower cost stove, like the Cubic Mini that’s easily a third of the price, could have let him put more into other parts of the home, like the loft…
Wow I had no idea those stoves were so expensive!
Oh, forgot to add that another problem with the loft is the window… Doesn’t look like it qualifies as an emergency egress window and there doesn’t appear to be any hatch, and that’s actually a requirement for any sleeping space…