Megan and Lee were moving from California back to the Midwest, considering buying some land and buying a house when they realized they weren’t ready to settle down yet. So they decided to build out a Ford Transit and create their own home on wheels for a while instead.
Lee had family connections to a mill in Pennsylvania and picked out all the lumber in the van from a couple of trees, which they planed and treated and became the inside of their rig. The result is a unique rustic feel that’s perfect for this couple.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple’s Van with Room for Mountain Bikes
They have an adorable dog with them.
I love the tapestry-style wall hanging separating the cab.
VIDEO: DIY Ford Transit – Happiness in Vanlife
- Family of Four’s Ford Transit Van Conversion with Shower
- Couple’s Wallpapered Ford Transit Van Conversion
- Modern Ram ProMaster Conversion w/ Bathroom
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023