While we’re no strangers here to tiny spaces, this crazy 4-story micro apartment in Tokyo is something totally new! The apartment consists of 4 stories — two of which are a micro wet-bath and a twin-sized loft area. The other two stories are just 6.5 feet x 6.5 feet and act as the kitchen and living room/entryway.
The temperature difference between the top story (loft) and the bottom (bathroom) is quite remarkable, meaning you could adjust your sleeping area based on the weather outside. There is a built-in tiny kitchen with a hot plate, sink and mini fridge, and even a root cellar! What do you think?
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Do You Like This Spiraling Micro Apartment?
That’s the bed loft he’s pointing to.
The root cellar in the kitchen floor.
And the wet bath on the bottom floor.
VIDEO: Inside Osaka’s WEIRDEST Tiny Apartment
- Modern and Minimalist Apartment Redesign with Clever Storage
- Tiny Luxury Apartment in Tokyo
- Architect & Wife’s 193 Sq. Ft. Tiny House in Tokyo
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022